- Participate in the preparation of productions of Don Giovanni and Le nozze di Figaro and conduct these works extensively in staging rehearsals with cast and chorus.
- Study orchestral repertoire and conduct the festival orchestra in rehearsals.
- Prepare and conduct scenes in the fully staged opera scenes program in Tábor, including scenes from important Czech operas such as Rusalka and Prodaná nevěsta (The Bartered Bride).
- Receive private lessons and mentoring from conducting faculty.
- Opportunities for resume building, networking, and audition preparation.
- Gain practical experience in the logistical and operational aspects of running and orchestra, producing and opera, and mounting an international summer music festival.
Scenes from "The Bartered Bride"
Scenes from "Rusalka"
Scenes from "The Cunning Little Vixen"
Dvořák Symphony No. 7
Dvořák Symphony No. 8
Dvořák Symphony No. 9 in E minor "From the New World"
Mozart Clarinet Concerto
Mozart Le nozze di Figaro
Mozart Don Giovanni
And many other works TBD